Tuesday, February 2, 2016

THE LAUNCH OF ECO AARDE

Ekkkk!!!  I'm a little excited to say that I've been working day and night on products, photos and getting my Etsy store back up and running.

Eco Aarde (Dutch for Eco Earth) is certainly close to my heart, my aim is to make practical and re-usable items that replace the throw away equivalent.  There will be other small items that I love to make also but my main focus is for Earth friendly products.

Want to see some photos?  Here is a taste of what's in the shop.....

Baby/child washcloths:  
These crochet washcloths fit nicely in your hand to wash your little one.  They are made from 8 ply cotton from Bendigo Woollen Mills and come in a variety of colours.

Baby Basket:
This gorgeous pack consists of 3 cotton burp cloths, 2 baby washcloths and 1 cotton rope basket all made by myself.  These packs make the perfect gift or a lovely little something for your little one.


  


Dishcloth Basket:
This pack will become a staple in your kitchen with 3 dishcloths, 1 dish scrubbie and 1 cotton rope basket.  I love using these items in my own kitchen and I know you will love them too.


I'll be back tomorrow with some more products, I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I've been making.

2 comments:

  1. All your products look great, Sue. I see you've teamed up with Soaps by Sandra with some items. Are your items available from Sandra, I'd like to visit her when I next go to the Mount.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joolz I don't have anything out at Sandy's but you are welcome to come by my home for products or if you know what you are after, I can probably leave some at Sandy's for you.

      Delete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)