Thursday, February 18, 2016

Dish Scrubbies

Lets talk dish scrubbies, crocheted from stiff nylon netting these scrubbies only get better with use. They are not designed to scrub off burnt offerings from an oven dish but work wonderfully well with non stick or stoneware pans. 

Dish scrubbies offer more scrubbing power than a cloth or sponge and make a great companion to my cotton blend dishcloths. Dish scrubbies can be tossed in the wash with other cloths and will last a long time with continual use.

Dish scrubbies are available for $4 plus post in a variety of colours and dishcloths for $9 from my Etsy store or simply contact me at sharethejourney@bigpond.com




2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and how terrific it is, I can no longer get nylon from my local haberdashery, I couldn't believe they are not stocking it any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. That's not good that you can't get nylon, I thought it would be pretty standard in any haberdashery store.

      Delete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)