Sunday, January 24, 2016

Eco Aarde

After years of thinking about what direction I wanted my market and online products to look like, a few months ago I decided to make the change I've always wanted to make.  Eco Aarde (pronounced Arrduh) is Dutch for Eco Earth, the perfect name for me.

My products will mainly be made from natural sources and designed to be a re-useable replacement for throw away items.  That is my focus, to provide great quality products to help the environment and our Earth.

Over the next few days I will be re-activating my Etsy store and shamelessly plugging my Facebook page and of course sharing photos of my products for you all to see.

Time to get back to work, thanks so much for hanging around while I sort my work/life balance out.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)