Friday, February 22, 2013

PROJECT LIFE - WKS 5 & 6

I'm so glad I decided to keep working on Project Life this year, it makes me so happy when I look back over the completed layouts.   Week 4 is still under construction due to the 10 pages I have to do for it!!

So here are my completed weeks, enjoy.

WEEK 5 - Left Page


WEEK 5 - Right Page


WEEK 5 - Full Layout
 
.........................................................................................................................
 
WEEK 6 - Left Page






WEEK 6 - Right Page






WEEK 6 - Full Layout

3 comments:

  1. Bowen looks incredibly trusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and
    detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

    Mens Watches
    Kenneth Cole Watches
    DKNY Watches

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)