Thursday, February 21, 2013

A DATE WITH MY SEWING MACHINE

Not many of you would know but quite a few years ago I used to sell my own scrapbooking embellishments at markets, they were made from felt, velvet and denim, I crocheted flowers and made lots of different tags and buttons.  I stopped making and selling them when I had a break from doing markets (this was before Madeit was even around and I didn't know about Etsy).
 
I have wanted to start making embellishments again for my own work and to maybe sell some, so this morning I cut tags on my bigshot then sat at my sewing machine and free motion stitched.   Oh I have been having so much fun!!!!
 
Here are some of what I am making:
  


 

1 comment:

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)