Tuesday, December 22, 2009

EARLY CHRISSY PRESSIES FOR ME


click on the photo for a closer look.
from top of pile:
top 4 fabrics are Wild Thyme by Carolyn Gavin
California Dreamin by Jenean Morrison
Meadowsweet by Sandi Henderson
Michael Miller dot
Lotus dot in tangarine by Amy Butler
frolic by Wendy Slotboom
bottom 2 are Shade Garden by Michelle Engel Bencsko
These fabrics arrived in my postbox 1 week after ordering them from Hawthorne Threads in USA. I can't stop touching them (yes I have a problem), they're so pretty.

While finishing up Christmas shopping today I found this bracelet in the $10 bin. If you know me you would know that I am not much of a jewelry wearer, but I do like the odd piece of hippy or tribal jewelry, this piece made me smile, so I bought myself a little pressy.

2 comments:

  1. OOOH! I LOVE the bracelet.
    I have a little bit of the shade garden fabric with the mushrooms and snails. It's so cute. The other fabric is really nice too. Early Christmas presents are lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely bracelet Sue. and it reminded me of something...... can't tell you what it is though. nice to get yourself something.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)