Saturday, November 15, 2008

MAMA TO MAMA


Mama To Mama is a blog by Amanda Soule (Soulemama). She is running a campaign for anyone who wants to help out with the 'Caps To Cap-Haitien Project'.

This project pulled at my heart-strings and I got straight down to making newborn baby caps and a blanket to send to her. Anyone with a sewing machine and a knowledge on how to use it can be involved in this very worthwhile project, for more information please go here

All materials used for the caps and blanket are re-purposed cotton fabrics, there is a pattern download for the cap on Amanda's site.

I was happy to give around an hour of my time to make these items and hopefully they will make a difference.

Thanks for reading
xxxSue :)

5 comments:

  1. these hats are so cute Sue. You are so good hearted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I came here tonight instead. lol Who am I kidding. When I am gone for twelve hours there is no way I am then going to work on a CJ when I get home. tomorrow night is out as well but there might be hope for Wednesday.... How are yours going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHARE THE LOOOOOOVE!!
    I saw you had been to flickr when I went to upload one of the CJ pages...
    Bad Sue but you do such wonderful things, like these caps so I have to forgive you.
    I will be here to bug you a lot this week I think!!!
    lol
    feel free to delete my comments.
    lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)