Saturday, July 26, 2008

HELLO OUT THERE

It's been quite a week for us, very busy. I have not had a lot of time to create and when I have, my mojo seems to disappear!!!! Today I attempted my first circle journal page for our g-inspired group, well what a waste of time that was! Every technique I tried failed badly and as I look at what I created I just shake my head.

So, back to work on them tomorrow and hopefully a photo to share of what I have come up with.

Crossed fingers for mojo......
xxxSue

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you shouldnt have sat up all night, talking? heehee

    good luck with tomorrow. it really sucks, doesn't it, when things just won't come out right?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)