Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WELL HELLO

Not a lot of creating going on here ATM. I hope everyone had a very safe and happy Easter. My sister has been visiting from Muswellbrook in NSW and boy we've been having a great catch up. We spent one night at a good friend's house for a girly night, check out the photo below blankets and all, it was freezing, we had such a good time, the next morning we all had sore cheeks from laughing so much.

Well I had better keep going as I am teaching a mini album workshop tomorrow for 6 ladies and still have heaps of preparation ahead of me.

Take Care,
Sue xxxx

1 comment:

  1. that is a FANTASTIC photo! sounds like you had a GREAT time Sue! have a good weekend!

    g

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)