Saturday, January 27, 2018

ARE BLOGS DYING OUT?

This is something I have pondered for a couple of years, so many of my favourite bloggers have stopped writing and instead use Facebook or Instagram as a substitute.  I can't say much as I too have neglected my blogs time and time again, it can be all consuming trying to keep up with social media now days.  I've tried to come here frequently but seem to get swept away with Facebook and find myself using it to promote my business more and more.

I'm not sure who comes here anymore but I have decided to keep blogging for the year if only for myself should others forget I exist like I have done to so many other blogs.  I want to start not only reading blogs more but commenting and getting involved again.  I think blogs have an important place within creative lifestyles and I don't want to see any more disappear and that includes my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)