Sunday, January 1, 2017

A NEW POST FOR THE NEW YEAR

Happy New Year everyone.  The last couple of years have been a struggle on my poor neglected blog and I know I've said it before, but I will try my best to make regular contributions right here!

With the New Year comes new ideas for Eco Aarde, in fact so many ideas that I really need to focus and not get carried away.  In September I started Bullet Journaling and it seriously changed me.  You see I keep it all in my head and ideas/thoughts swirls around in there usually at around 2am.  Now I write it all down and that allows me to rest, really rest and not be thinking constantly what I have to remember.  I've tried planners but with a Bullet Journal you set it out how you want it to work not pre-printed pages that dictate your way.  Over the last few months I have changed my layouts and really worked on getting my pages right for me and I'm really happy with what I've come up with.


So onwards and upwards for 2017.  I can't wait to see what it will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)