Sunday, October 12, 2014

A BREAK WAS NEEDED

So much has happened in the last month and a half, a bloggy break was needed by me to really sort out if I will continue to blog or not sighhhhhh.  Have I come to a decision?  hmmm not sure but I have decided to take it post by post and see if my love of documenting comes back or just simply disappears.

Project Life has taken a huge hit too and I am so far behind that I don't even feel that I can catch up before the end of the year.  I am trying to catch up doing the weeks digitally as I just have lost the enthusiasm to scrapbook traditionally.

I am still crafting and loving what I am making, I'm trying to finish off some projects and I've taken on some new ones.  These cross stitches by Nene Thomas just had to jump into my shopping cart before she retires for good.





So these are definitely a long term project, I have begun the last one and boy I've realised I need glasses.

I've been making these pretties from vintage fabrics, they were for our local arts and crafts market coming up over the warmer months but due to a lot of reasons, I will no longer be attending.




I am still crocheting and quilting but I also now work 3 jobs in the craft industry but out of the home which keeps me super busy atm.

more updates soon.......................

1 comment:

  1. Love the ones in the red and blue frames.
    I think I've decided not to blog now too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)