Tuesday, September 3, 2013

IT'S ALL SYSTEMS GO

Today I watched as trees in our yard were cut down, when we planted them 20 years ago we had not idea they would get so out of control and end up in the power and phone line.  I can't say I sad to see them go but I will miss the privacy they provided.

Before:

After:

We also had our huge Liquid Amber cut back by a couple of metres.

Before:

After:

So that's another big job done, I look forward to having a lot more light and the opportunity to re-design the garden down the front.

2 comments:

  1. We had the same experience with the trees we planted Sue, in time you'll get used to it and plant new (shorter) plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE costly venture I bet!!
    your liquid amber would be so stunning when in leaf

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)