Saturday, August 17, 2013

QUILTING LOVE

I spent another day sewing up a quilt top today.  The weather is awful down here so I've been listening to Glee and P!NK and cutting and sewing to my heart's content. 

I found this gorgeous owl fabric in Spotlight this morning and just couldn't resist teaming it with some lovely greys already in my stash.



I'm finally hitting the quilt top pile that seems to keep growing.  This beauty is pinned and ready to quilt.  I'm still working on a quilting pattern so it might be a few days before I actually begin.

Sophie had her tap and ballet exams this week, we are so proud of our baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. There's no better way to spend such a crappy day. Lookin good Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)