Wednesday, June 26, 2013

THESE BOYS OF MINE - previously published 09/05/2013

Over the last few weeks there's been lots of activity happening with the boys in our home.  Dan went for his learners and passed.

It's quite the experience sitting in the passenger seat while your 16yo learns to drive.  I was pretty white knuckled on the first couple of drives.

Lachie started back at football and boy is he a tough nugget this year.  I'm so proud of his efforts and look forward to spending a week in Adelaide with him for SAPSASA football the week after next.



In the mean time I've been trying to convince him to spend a little less time doing this.....




...at least until after SAPSASA so there are no more injuries.            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)