Wednesday, June 26, 2013

PREPARING FOR WINTER - previously published 07/05/2013

Last week while flicking through Ravelry I found myself looking at crocheted shawls.  I began to think how much I wanted to crochet one for myself so I went down to Spotlight to find some yarn.

 
 
I chose Moda Vera Bouvardia after much deliberation and I'm so glad I did now that I see the finished product.  I originally was going to crochet in a solid colour but saw 4 balls of this lovely wool/acrylic yarn high on a shelf and after about half an hour, brought them home with me.

 
The shawl used all four balls and was crocheted in a simple double crochet, maybe next time I'll be a little more adventurous.



Are you crocheting/knitting anything special for winter at the moment?  I would love to see photos, please feel free to leave your link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)