Wednesday, June 26, 2013

PROJECT LIFE - WEEKS 16 TO 21 - previously posted 11/06/2013

On the weekend I went to Kingston for a scrapbooking retreat, I had a ball catching up with Christine again and meeting 2 other Project Life Australia members Alanna and Kerry.

I got quite a bit done thank goodness as I was getting further and further behind.  So here it all is, be warned there's quite a few photos.  For a better look just click on the photos.

WEEK 16 - left page
 
WEEK 16 - right page
 

 
 
WEEK 17 - left page and insert
 
 
WEEK 17 - right page and insert


 
WEEK 18 - left page
 
 WEEK 18 - right page


 
WEEK 19 - left page

 
 WEEK 19 - right page
 
WEEK 20 - left page

 
 WEEK 20 - insert 1
 
WEEK 20 - insert 2

 
 
 WEEK 20 - right page

WEEK 21 - left page and insert
 

 
WEEK 21 - right page and insert

 
Week 21 still has a few pages to complete as it was a huge week up in Adelaide, I will be working on it again tonight and hopefully be up to date in the next couple of days.
 
Thanks for staying with me though this post.
 
xxxSue



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)