Tuesday, November 13, 2012


Another idea that floats around in my head finally made it's way into reality yesterday.

I have wanted to combine two of my favourite crafty past times into one lovely quilt for a long time and I have to say, I'm really taken with it.

The project certainly has a Scandi feel with the gorgeous Bella range from Lotta Jansdotter and the ever so sweet crochet in a cotton/acrylic is just so soft and pretty.

This will be my take with me project for when I'm in Adelaide next week if I can get the squares all sewn up first.


  1. Awesome! I've seen something similar to this and have thought about trying it. Can't wait to see yours finished

  2. Now that is a great idea, looking forward to further updates.

  3. it'll be great to see it finished. looks lovely so far.


Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)