Thursday, September 13, 2012

SOMETHING FOR SOPHIE

This morning I decided that it was time to give our Sophie a creative space of her own.   She creates every day and needs somewhere that she can leave her unfinished projects to come back to.

 
I removed my overlocker desk from my sewing space and put it in her bedroom, I want to make a nice table for her but for now this will do.
 
 
For her birthday at the end of the year, I will be giving her room a makeover, the carpet will be ripped up and the floorboards painted white. The walls will be fixed and painted and shelves will be put up and she will have a nicer space to create in.

I can't wait for her to come home from school and see her new space.

6 comments:

  1. Are you channelling SouleMama? She did the same for her daughter's birthday with lovely results.
    Your daughter is going to be excited!

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too cute! Your daughter is going to love this Sue!

    Wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great - where did you get the little janome from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I saw Amanda's post this afternoon about her daughter's room.
    Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa I bought Sophie's Janome from the fabric shop I work at a couple of years ago for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)