Monday, September 17, 2012

OVER THE WEEKEND

Darren and I left the kids and went to Daylesford. 

We had a lovely time but I do have to admit it was a little too full of city folk for my liking.

On Saturday we drove up to Bendigo for me to go to the Bendigo Woollen Mills, I was in heaven and I'm so thankful for my ever patient partner who sat in the shop, offered advise and didn't look at his watch once.
 
 
This is what I finally settled on.
 
and of course I sat by the open fire and played with my purchases that night.
 
On the way back from Bendigo we stopped at Maldon and The Village Patch.   I broke my fabric diet just a little and bought some cute pieces.
 
I worked quite a bit on this blanket
 
I am now crocheting the border, I can't wait to show you it finished.

2 comments:

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)