Friday, May 18, 2012

PROJECT LIFE WEEKS 17 & 18

I've been a little slack in taking the photos and posting about my project Life for the last few weeks. It's week 20 already, week 19 is nearly finished, I just have to add a little more journaling.

WEEK 17 - left page

WEEK 17 - right page

Some close ups for the week




WEEK 17 - full layout

...................................................................................................................................................

The big thing that happened in Week 18 was Dan did work experience at Sportspower and they loved him and offered him a casual job!!!! I'm so proud of him.

WEEK 18 - left page

WEEK 18 - right page

Close ups


WEEK 18 - full layout


Linking The Mom Creative

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a lot of work that has gone into your projects.
    There is always so much happening in your life. You need a rest, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)