Saturday, April 28, 2012

WANNA SEE?

I thought I'd share what I've started and finished up while unable to move from the couch due to a wry neck. First of all, my pinwheel quilt finally has the back of the binding sewn down, all the ends are sewn in and I can declare it finished.
Last night I pulled out the graph paper and made up a new quilt design. I love chevrons and have wanted to design a quilt on them for ages. I'm still debating whether to make each row a different colour or multi like I have coloured.
Today I'm hopefully finishing my first of 5 hot water bottle covers for the June long weekend when we take Gertie (campervan) to Pt Fairy for 3 nights. I will be chilly, so the bottles will certainly be a comfort. Here is the first completed side of Lachie's cover.
So while I'm propped up on the couch for the weekend, the last thing I want to do is sit and do nothing, at least my arms still work. LOL.

1 comment:

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)