Wednesday, April 18, 2012

PROJECT LIFE - WEEK 15

It's school holidays so there was lots of free workshops for Sophie to attend this week. Just documenting her crafts took up 2 pages so I used an insert again this week. Lachie began his football season with the U12 A's Lightning Carnival, once again a page was needed to document the day. The last page is made up of everyday things that happened through the week.

WEEK 15 - left page

WEEK 15 - insert
WEEK 15 - insert

WEEK 15 - right page

WEEK 15 - full view

The Mom Creative

2 comments:

  1. oooh lots of photos! Love the big number title :) I did that too this week, I don't normally do that either :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, and yes its great to know another aussie doing PL, l have'nt come across many as yet, love your pages, what l love so much about PL is that you can add so much about the story your creating instead of just the one photo, its great that your daughter is into craft as well and great footy shots, have a great week and l look forward to seeing more for your PL

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)