Friday, April 6, 2012

PROJECT LIFE - WEEK 13

Well here we are at week 13 of the year, gosh it's going fast. For those of you that 'know' me, you may be wondering where all of the sewing has gone. To be perfectly honest I just don't feel like sewing for now. I'm very happy crocheting and scrapping.

I know my mojo will come back, every now and then I get excited about a quilt I want to do but my mind soon starts thinking about other creative prospects on the horizon.

WEEK 13 - page 1

WEEK 13 - page 2

WEEK 13 - full layout

This is an amendment for week 12. I forgot to put in our 19th wedding aniversary. OOPS! No, we didn't forget the actual day, I just forgot to put it on my list to scrap about for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)