Friday, April 6, 2012

PROJECT LIFE- THE EARLY DANIEL YEARS

Thoughts have been going around my head about how I can use project life for all of the photos I have sitting around in boxes and on the computer.

Today I started on one of Dan's albums. I moved all of the scrapbooking pages I had done from a post album into a 3 ring album and worked on some pages using the project life way of scrapping.

You see I need to be realistic, I know I won't ever finish scrapping all of the photos I have in a 12" x 12" format, but with project life, I might just get them into albums after all. I think they look nice nestled in with the 12" x 12" pages.





Please excuse the quality of the photos, these were taken before digital cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)