Friday, December 23, 2011

VISITING MY CARAVAN

It's been a while since I actually did any playing in my van. I mean I've been in there to find wrapping paper or tape and I've dumped lots of stuff in there and closed the door, but to actually have a little play, well there just hasn't been the time.

Tonight I left the family and headed to the van and after a very quick tidy up, I actually made something.

This tag is for an album I've been making for Sophie about her dancing.

So I cut, sanded, stamped, inked, sprayed and embossed and had lovely time just me and some Glee on the stereo.

1 comment:

  1. You know that Lucy at the Attic has a van called Connievan?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)