Tuesday, December 27, 2011

There has beena serious lack of sewing going on around here. I did sew a quilt back together all ready for pinning yesterday but I'm still unwell from this silly tummy bug I had last week and really have no energy to do much at all.

While I've been lying around I have been crocheting. I've nearly finished all of my 18 granny squares and can't wait to turn them into a cozy cushion. I have also started a large blanket, here is the first of many blocks.
I was nearly tearing my hair out yesterday trying to get this to lie flat so I made an adjustment to the pattern, it's not perfect but I'm hoping to improve with each block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)