Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ONE CRAFTY HABITAT

This is what I'm now naming my blog (new banner to come). After thinking about what I like to show on this blog, Sue*Sewn doesn't really cover my many interests. I find that I don't show a lot of mixed media work or scrapbooking anymore and am feeling guilty with my new crochet addiction due to it not being sewing. So a change of name was needed to incorporate my other interests, I really like One Crafty Habitat as it also implies it's earth friendly and that is definately the road I'm now taking.

Look what I learnt to make last night, granny squares!!!!!
I'm thinking they will make a lovely wool cushion to rest my head on.

1 comment:

  1. Funnily enough you may still have to sew your crochet together1 Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)