Monday, July 11, 2011

TIME FLIES

I can't believe I've been home for a week and really haven't done much in the way of crafty goodness. I have been finding snippets of time to get my Little Apples quilt together.
I only have the borders to sew on but am holding off as I've made a little woopsy in the placement of my strips. I think it's bothering me enough to get out the seam ripper, so that might be tonight's job. I got all three kids to look at the quilt and tell me what they thought looked odd. There was $2 in it for the correct guess because I wanted them to really look. Daniel guessed pretty much right away, so it definately is noticeable to others not just me. (sigh)

Apart from the quilt I've been busy cutting more little shoes out for my shops and making up some covered chipboard albums as well. I don't think that I'll get much more achieved today as it's school holidays and there's lots of stuff to do with the kids.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get some of the little apples line! Cute quilt, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)