Tuesday, December 28, 2010

GOODBYE MY FRIEND


Yes it's sad news, Olivia the Overlocker has passed away. She has done a magnificent job over the years and she was nearly as old as me. I was using her last night and a piece snapped off, now I know I could get another part but she also needed a major service and new blades so it was decided that I would put her to rest and get another one that will last me for a very long time once again. I was going to buy a Janome but the Elna equivilant is $150 cheaper.

She will be in the shop for a few months while I pay her off, but she will be worth the wait.

So good bye Olivia, thank you for all of your hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)