Monday, February 15, 2010

PIMPING CHAPTER 2

Well I'm still pimping my van. I decided to change the colours on the walls as the cream walls, blue overhead cupboards and country floral curtains just didn't do it for me anymore.

We now have lime green walls, white overhead cupboards and I am currently picking out some bright, funky fabrics for the curtains.

I ripped out the 2 remaining lounge seats as they were only used as a dumping ground, now I have so much more space for shelves and cupboards. The next job is to take up the lino I put down a few years ago and paint the wooden floor a pink/red colour.

After these alterations I will continue to add artworks to the walls and ceiling, maybe the floor also.......

Ahhh so many ideas, so little time.

Photos will come soon I promise.

1 comment:

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)