Friday, February 12, 2010

PIMP MY VAN

Tonight I spent a couple of hours in my caravan. I looked at unfinished projects, thought about starting something new...... then pulled out a paintbrush and started creating right there on the walls and ceiling.
I was having so much fun and really didn't want to go to bed and as much as I tried to make myself believe that I didn't need sleep, I decided for my children's sake that I would stop and go inside.
Wall Art

Ceiling Art

Now that I've started pimping my van I don't want to stop, all of a sudden the creative juices are flowing after what seems like a long drought. Tomorrow afternoon I want to hopefully do some more.

6 comments:

  1. why don't you get those creative juices onto a CJ then? if they are pumping? just a thought...........LOL
    Nice work on your caravan, keep going! I want to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool to have your own caravan for this. Do you use it for camping or is it for craft?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a way to get your creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, you didnt ask me what colour i wanted you to paint my van!! ah, i guess your keeping it and not selling it to me then!! rats! good to hear that your being creative though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love, LOVE that you're painting on the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)