Thursday, February 25, 2010

NEEDLE FELTING ANYONE?


Another one of my little crafty endevours I like to spend some time on is needle felting or dry felting.
I have a lovely collection of hand dyed wool all sitting in a basket looking pretty that I pull out every now and then and start to felt.

Last night I decided to play with some pretty pink 100% wool felt and some of my stash to felt with.
I think I'd like to explore a few more options with what to design using needle felting, maybe like notebook covers or little felted purses. I'll just add that to the never-ending list.

1 comment:

  1. I did a bit of that last year, but still have to buy the proper wool to do it nicely. The mushrooms match the ones in your garden. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)