Tuesday, October 27, 2009

YOU MIGHT THINK....

that I've fallen off the face of the earth, but no, it's just that for the last 3 weeks I've struggled with an amazing amount of pain from an extraction gone wrong and now I'm working pretty much full time this week, so I am around just not here.

I was reminded however that it is that time again to start getting organised for my 2009 December Daily. For those of you who don't know what it is you could visit my archives for December's posts last year, just scroll down for the list on the right hand side or here for Ali Edwards' blog.

Time to get to it and gather my supplies, I'll be using a mixture of old and new this year as last year I used up supplies I had on hand and I don't have a lot left. I will be incorporating fabric this year and going vintage. I'm getting excited now but have to go back to work tonight so maybe I'll get to start tomorrow night.

2 comments:

  1. See its just not me that can disappear!!:) Hope your feeling better real soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about the extraction not going so smoothly! I hope you're feeling much better super fast Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)