Thursday, April 9, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

That's all I can do to describe how I'm feeling at the moment.

I should have some pictures of my creations for the week, but sadly no I don't.
Nothing is finished, there is so much going on in my head, I am doing stuff, I've been doing stuff every day, but I just can't seem to stay on task and complete anything.

so.....

AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

hopefully something will be completed tomorrow, we'll see.

I do have some other news however, I will be supplying Spotlight down here with finished samples of scrapbooking and mixed media art to inspire customers to buy and use their products. I can't wait to start on that.

Have a lovely, safe Easter everyone,
xxxSue

1 comment:

  1. I thought the AHHHHHHHHHHH was a sound of joy or satisfaction at first. But maybe that would be AAAAAAAAAAAH. I needed an exclamation point I think,

    Is Spotlight the name of a store? Sounds like you will be busy creating more and more things. Hope it all goes happily.
    i noticed you changed your profile a bit. Did you do that a long time ago and I just noticed it now?

    I hope you have a great Easter as well. Not a holiday the Japanese have ever heard of I think.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)