Sunday, February 8, 2009

IT'S ALL ABOUT THIS BOY TODAY

A couple of weeks ago Daniel was picked to play in the under 12's future champions match. The boys are picked out of all the under 12's teams playing in the Sims Shield, quite an honour as these are the best in their age group.

After a very long day, Dan's team won and he is full of confidence and over the moon. Dan ended up with one wicket, he bowled and fielded really well. Unfortunately he was stumped with no runs on the board but he's okay with that as he is becoming quite a valuable little bowler.







We are so proud of him for going out and giving his all.

3 comments:

  1. He is such a cutey! isn't he?!
    CONGRATULATIONS DANIEL!
    so did you spend the whole day watching his game? I hear cricket matches can take a long time......
    I have never seen a live game.
    anyway.....
    WAY TO GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoo Boy! I can see Daniel Brown wearing the Baggy Green!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)