I haven't been feeling all that well this week and have been itching to do something creative.
Let me talk you through this layout.
I played around with photoshop to get the look I was after for the photo.
1. Spray moonshadow mist onto cardstock
2. Glue patterned papers on top
3. Use medium to attach napkins
4. Stamp on florishes
5. Add photo
6. Glue on another napkin over part of photo
7. Pour on melted beeswax
8. Using a mini quilting iron, smooth out the beeswax
Here's another little play-around with photoshop, this time with the sketch filter.