Monday, May 12, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY PRESSIE

Here's what I made my Mum for Mother's Day. A birthday book so she will never ever forget my birthday again LOL. I used Love Elsie's Jack and Abby range for this project, I adore her work, so if you are after something a little different, arty and cute, check out her blog

COVER

OPEN BOOK - showing first part of January

OPEN BOOK - showing rest of Januaryand start of February


This was so quick to make and I know Mum will absolutely love it.

Take care
xxxxSue

PS: I got one of my all time favourite movies on DVD for Mother's Day, DIRTY DANCING. My video copy barely worked, it had hardly any colour or sound left to it.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! I have to make my mum one since she always manages to book short vacations with birthdays coming up ( hmmm wonder if she does that on purpose though..;)
    Hope the kids are chickenpock free soon,too bad about missing first days of school ( or do they think otherwise lol?)
    Hope all is well,hugs,Monique

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)