Sunday, February 24, 2008

TA DA


I've finished it, Daniel's quilt which I wrote about in a previous post is done!!!! I loved every minute of finishing off this precious quilt. It will be gently handwashed and put away in a place where I can pull it out at any time to look at and cuddle.

Not only have I completed Daniel's baby quilt, I also put together Sophie's quilt top. She has been constantly asking when she can snuggle with her dolly under it.

But wait, there's more. I also completed 2 layouts, I know they are simple, but this is what I was in the mood to do.


So that was my big weekend. I hope yours was a productive one.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you find the time to create such beautiful work!! The more I look at it all the more I can feel a little niggle to get back into it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, totally beautiful!! THankyou so much for sharing the link with me :))
    Melx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)