Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Layouts To Share and Inspirational Books!!!

Well Hello and I know I'm a bit late in saying it but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I thought I would share some layouts that I have been doing, so here goes.








This is an album I made from chipboard to fit 6" x 12" layouts. To make the sleeves to put layouts in, I cut down 12" x 12" sleeves then sewed the bottom up. I decorated the cover in Love, Elsie papers and fabric paper then used an outside of a chipboard shape for a frame, painted then attached it.





And now for my first bit of inspiration for 2008.



These two books have been long awaited and desired. I am soooo very excited to have them. The one on the left will not only help me in designing my own art quilts, but the information on design will be invaluable for my scrapbooking. The book on the right is learning how to construct a landscape art quilt something I have been wanting to try for a very long time.

I am going to curl up in bed now and continue reading these amazing books and I will share projects that I have completed in the Art Quilt Workbook as I learn new techniques. Stay Posted.......

1 comment:

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)