Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Silly Season Is Coming

Not much scrapping being done around here at the moment. I swear every year it gets busier at this time. I am going overseas next year with my Mum and Dad to take Dad back to where he grew up in the Netherlands. We booked our tickets yesterday and are so excited about going. Bring on May 2008.

The only scrapping I have been doing in the last two weeks has been more ATC's for a challenge through blue bazaar We post an ATC each week under a theme given to us by Coby. I am two weeks behind, but here are the first two.

Week 1: ATC with something you treasure in a pocket.



Week 2: Christmas decorations




I am getting a little addicted to these little treasures, but will try to show some larger work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)