Sunday, November 18, 2007

ATC Challenge

Here are the next two instalments of this great ATC challenge thought up by Coby at Blue Bazaar.

Week 3 - Flea Market, buttons

I used a vintage button card that I downloaded, vintage dress pattern and vintage buttons from my stash. I love to collect old things and found it a challenge to use some of my precious buttons on this ATC, but I am really glad I did it now.

Week 4 - Summer


For this ATC, I brayered the card with ink, added a downloaded image, ribbon and buttons (the sun button is handmade by moi) I make them to sell at my markets and soon to be put on my Madeit site, just click on the link at the right of screen.
I then stamped the ATC.

Thanks for looking and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)