Saturday, January 31, 2015

PROJECT LIFE 2015

So.... After going back and forth about how to tackle PL this year (or if I was even going to do it) I made a decision that is right for me.  I'm taking more of a hybrid approach this year, making the most of my digital supplies and using up my physical supplies also.  There will be no more buying physical supplies as I have so many and simply not enough room.

Over the last year my digital stash has gotten huge.  I now have my favourite designers that I tend to buy from but I do need to cut back on what kits I buy and be a little more selective.

2015 TITLE PAGE

WEEK 1

WEEK 2 page 1

WEEK 2 page 2

WEEK 2 insert 1

WEEK 2 insert 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)