Thursday, July 3, 2014

COVERING SCRAPBOOK ALBUMS

I'm sure that most who visit here would know about my addiction to memory keeping and PL (Project Life). Before PL I was a run of the mill 12"x12" scrapbooker and had lots of albums that I liked to make pretty fabric slip covers for.

Now since changing to PL, my album choices have also changed and with that pattern choices.  I thought a couple of years ago that I wanted different albums for each year but now I've decided that I want them all the same or at least co-ordinating.  It has taken me a lot of searching to to decide that the word fabric on the right is the one (at least for now).  The album on the left is for Sophie's dance.

These 3 cuties are for the kids baby albums, my plan is to follow through with colour on future albums.

I still need to add the Martha Stewart labels to each album and I have quite a few still to cover but I know I will be happy with the end result.

Now I don't need to worry about what album I buy because it will be covered and of course it's nothing to whip more covers if I change my mind.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)