Wednesday, June 26, 2013

PROJECT LIFE WEEKS 13 AND 14

Oh boy have I fallen behind in Project Life.  I have been so busy trying to get the digital sports albums together that I'm just not getting our weekly album done.

Week 13 - left page


Week 13 - right page

Washi tape beneath and stitching over the thickers adds so much more to the letters.

A simple way to add some interest is place a tab over the photo and have it popping out of the page protector.
 
Week 14 - left page

Love the wooden 'wow'.

Using up some more thickers and wooden elements.
 
I am doing the right page of week 14 digitally as well as a few more pages to catch up.
 
Week 14 - right page
This page as well as an unfinished insert is all about Lachie's year 7 camp to Canberra.  I love that he thought to take photos on his ipod for me to use.
 
 
I wasn't sure that I wanted to include digital layouts in my 2013 album but I've come to the realisation that I have way too much on at the moment to do it traditionally.  So while we are away in Adelaide next week, I will be catching up digitally.  Oh, and I get to meet fellow Project Lifer Christine I can't wait.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)