Monday, March 25, 2013

GOING DIGITAL......

After a lot of thought I have decided to do digital layouts for the boys 7 years each of cricket and football albums.

It is impossible for me to catch up (or in Lachie's case, start) these albums doing them the traditional way so I am making 12 x 12 pages, getting them printed and then slipping them into an album.  I did think about having a book made out of the layouts but decided against it as I want to include paper clippings and other bits and pieces to them.

Here are a couple of pages I have made, I will probably still add too them, but for now they are done.



I am half way through an awesome tutorial by Jessica Sprague on Project Life in Photoshop.  I have learnt so much already, I really have been doing things the long and hard way before now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)