Friday, February 1, 2013

PROJECT LIFE - WEEK 2

Things have been a little crazy around here for the last couple of weeks.  We've been away for Lachie's cricket camp, then he played away for an under 13's tournament (they won the grand final), then we had our annual holiday in Robe.

I did finish week 2 of PL last week but hadn't gotten around to take photos.   Week 3 is almost finished too, I just need to add a bit more journaling.

WEEK 2 - Left Page
 
 
I can't believe this boy. 2 days before we had to leave for Lachie's cricket camp with Merv Hughes and Lenny Pascoe, this happened. His arm was so sore and swollen that he couldn't move it.

lalala so not listening that this boy will be turning 16.

WEEK 2 - Right Page
 
 
Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. Ouch!!

    It looks great Sue. However I'm more excited that they got to meet and train with Merv Hughes and Len Pascoe..how cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)