Sunday, January 20, 2013

QUIET TIME

There's a couple of reasons why I've been quiet, I've been having lots of family summer fun and sporting commitments that seem to suck up all of my time and Darren used up all of our downloads in a few days (don't ask) and we've been on slower than dial up speed for 22 days.  Thank goodness the new month kicked off today as I haven't been able to post photos or look at blogs, so frustrating!

I've been sucked into the quilt everyone seems to be doing atm, a scrappy trip around the world.   So much fun, here are my first 4 blocks.

 
It feels so good doing such a fun quilt and using up my stash too.  I know some people are using scraps but the scraps I want to use are too small or just not pretty enough and my big stash is pretty I have to admit.   I hope to get some more blocks done before I head off tomorrow for more cricket and then on Wednesday, our annual Robe holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)