Friday, November 9, 2012

FINISHING OFF

Today was spent making up some ever so cute lined drawstring bags. Pattern here

 
I had planned to make 15 but only managed 7 for the market this Sunday. I also finally quilted this quilt...

 
This quilt has been sitting around for what seems like forever, a customer gave me the fabrics and ask me to make up a simple square patchwork quilt for her.  I'm so glad it is finally quilted and the thing is that the quilting only took 25 minutes to do.

 Funny how you put things off and when you finally do them, they take no time at all.

1 comment:

  1. 'Funny how you put things off and when you finally do them, they take no time at all'

    Story of my life in a nutshell, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)