Saturday, February 25, 2012

THIS WEEK

Project Life is on hold until my new page protectors finally turn up next week. I have the photos waiting, but nothing to put them in.

I make up little file folders to hold Christmas memories dating back to Daniel's first Christmas but have never been happy with the box they sit in. You see, I can't close it and that really annoys me. I was at Target yesterday and found a cute recipe folder that looked like the perfect size to hold my memories.

{{Box made years ago}}

{{New folder, yet to be decorated}}

{{Inside new file}}

{{File folder with card inserts 1997}}

{{File folder 1997}}

I've started a new and exciting project to hold those memories that don't fit on a 12" x 12" layout. Interestingly enough, a few weeks ago I bought a concertina folder for a scrapbooking project, then last night while blog surfing, I came across Heidi Swapp's new products that involved just what I was thinking about. Weird hey?

She of couse gave me many ideas about how to use this box and folders, I only had the basic idea in my head. This morning I cut 1" off some pretty folders I had sitting around, rounded the cut corner and popped them into my concertina folder. Stay tuned as to what I will be doing with them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)